Sun Tzu Art of War in Profitable Sales and Marketing
Globalization and regionalization have drastically change the way businesses are done, coupled with lots of uncertain economic environment, the BUSINESS WARS are getting harder and more confusing to fight; the sales “war” we are fighting, the changes in market place and he demanding needs of meeting customer needs require the revenue generating department be armed with the knowledge thinking and tactics to win customers both in MARKET SHARE and MIND SHARE. These successful business principles can be found and were first conceptualized 2,500 years ago in ancient China by one of history’s greatest strategist, Sun Tzu; his concept is used and adapted by world business and political leaders. We will provide insights to how business could effectively adapt Sun Tzu’s warring concept to modern business strategies to create new innovative approaches to sales and marketing management.
This 1-day intensive and practical program that will cut short the learning curve by highlighting how to adapt, link, and apply Sun Tzu’s Warring Strategies to your daily sales, marketing and business development efforts by bringing the BUSINESS WARRIORS out of you to win, generate and close more profitable and recurring businesses.
- Understanding a 2,500 year old concept in just 1 day!
- Key business concepts to increase the profitability of your business
- Learning from an experienced industry practitioner who embraces Sun Tzu’s approach
- Day 1: All 13 Chapters of Sun Tzu
- Chapter 1: Planning and Analysis- Competitive market place analysis
- Chapter 2: Going for Battle- Selling choices and sphere of sales
- Chapter 3: Planning an Attack- Knowing your victory territories
- Chapter 4: Positioning- Sales & Marketing EUSP
- Chapter 5: Momentum of War- Buying Motivations of Customers
- Chapter 6: Strengths & Weaknesses- Product and Services Differentiations
- Chapter 7: Armed Conflict: Contacting the customers
- Chapter 8: Adaptability- Conditions of Sales
- Chapter 9: Armed Troops- Moving your sales forward
- Chapter 10: Field Positions- Customer relationship management
- Chapter 11: Types of Terrain- Sales and Marketing obstacles
- Chapter 12: Attacking with Fire- Knowing custom’s pain factors
- Chapter 13: Using Intelligent- Marketing intelligent and usage
- Alan Go
Alan Go, is an independent business consultant, with over 15 years of sales, marketing and business development experience working in Business Trade Conferencing and Exhibition, Training and Education, IT and business outsourcing service sectors. Alan has held positions such as Group Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Director, Regional Business Director, CEO and Senior Vice President Group Business Development before starting his own company, CMCresco Pte Ltd focusing on business training programs.
* Enquire about our Early Bird Discount
Download our Brochure
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.