Business Accelerator Program – Mobile Applications (MAPPS)
The Doorway for Apps is open! If you have not realised the potential market available for Apps, you are about to be awakened to the facts presented before you:
A study conducted showed that on average, based on current figure, a single person with a Smartphone has downloaded around 60 Apps! With this, the opportunity is there to take advantage of this ever growing market that can reach out to customers in a GLOBAL scale without the extra costs!
But why stop there? In 2010, the International Finance Corporation ranked Singapore as the easiest place in the world to start a business. In business, taking a calculated risk should always be the first approach to ensure its buoyancy. The techniques & strategies applied will have to be relevant in today’s digital age where information is readily made available. With supportive government regulations & a stable environment to operate in, it provides room to grow for budding entrepreneurs!
- Comprehensive understanding of the business aspects of Apps
- Development to Conceptualisation of Apps guided by industry practitioners
- Facilitators Insights into the idea behind an App
- Creation of a business strategy going beyond Apps and into creating a Multi-Million Dollar Business
- Day 1: Mobile Apps as a Million dollars business (Alan Go)
- Day 2: Key Fundamentals in Mobile Applications Technical Consideration & design Scoping (Jameel)
- Day 3: Development & Identifying Mobile Apps Ideas, Market Segmentation and Business Plan (Alan Go)
- Alan Go
Alan has conducted numerous training programmes in sales, marketing and revenue management during which he shares proven strategies with executives of all levels over the past 10 years. He has worked in sales, marketing and business development as well as started companies within business trade conferencing & exhibition, training & education, IT, and business outsourcing sectors. He has an MBA (International) from Edith Cowan University (Australia) and holds a Degree in Advertising (Distinction) from University of Oklahoma (USA).
- Jameel Hussian
Jameel’s extensive experience in the integration of hardware and software solutions for clients has exposed him to the vast technological mobile solutions available in the market. His experience with software consultation and development includes working with some of the top Singaporean companies like M1, Capitaland, Ascott, just to name a few. Over more than 10 years, Jameel has amassed a vast development experience in mobile technology, particularly in Android and iOS environment, and app creation. Jameel is currently the Chief Technological Office for Telematix Technologies Pte Ltd, and the Director for MJ Labs Pte Ltd.
- Individual: S$1, 980
- Group (2 or more): S$2, 980
Download our Brochure
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.