Reporting to: Assistant Chief Engineer/Duty Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor.
Responsible for operation and maintenance of all mechanical, electrical controls and equipment as defined.
- To carry out preventive maintenance, emergency repairs, cleaning, painting of all mechanical and electrical installation.
- To assist with daily check on all mechanical and electrical installation and to ensure that it is in working order.
- To carry out weekly test of emergency generator, test of hot water electrical heaters.
- To carry out any work or complaint, masonry, painting, varnishing etc.
- Ensure all work request or complaints are attended promptly.
- To submit recommendation to Chief Engineer concerning the best ways to utilize Engineering facilities better methods.
- To carry out assigned task of an appropriate nature in the Hotel.
- The utilization of material and supplies in the most economical manner.
General M&E, Welding/Blazing, Electrical/Air-Con/Plumbing/Carpentry/Varnishing, Fire protection system (Sprinkler Pump).
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Nitec, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work shift hours.
- Candidate with basic M&E skills.
- Alert, proactive and customer oriented when dealing with guests.
- Knowledge in installation and troubleshooting in any of the followings: