Position: Room Attendant/Runner
Reporting to: Housekeeping Supervisor / Assistant Executive Housekeeper
To ensure standard of housekeeping work as well as maintenance of general cleanliness of the hotel rooms and common areas. An eye for details and able to provide excellent service for our guests and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction. To deliver amenities or linen to guest when requested in the shortest time possible. Ensure that the amenities trolley are topped-up after use.
- To maintain the cleanliness of assigned guestrooms, work areas and trolley.
- To report to Housekeeping Office on any valuables found in guestrooms.
- To communicate effectively within the Housekeeping Department.
- To report any maintenance deficiencies of guestrooms, corridors or service areas.
- To keep trolley and supply basket neat, clean and well supplied.
- To report any loss or damage of any furniture linen, fixtures or equipment to the Supervisor.
- Applicants must be willing to work shift duties.
- With or without experience are welcomed to apply.
- Able to understand, speak and write simple English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.