Position: Guest Relations Executive
Reporting to: Manager on Duty.
To create full guest satisfaction by providing efficient and effective front desk service.
- To perform all check-in and check-out procedures in a timely manner.
- Handles guest enquiries and assist with all requests.
- To check and ensure that the room status is updated at all times.
- To process all payments according to established procedures.
- Attend to guests on challenging situations and provide service recovery.
- Ensure a high level of guest service is consistently maintained.
- Excellent customer service and possess a high level of professionalism.
- Possess an excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to speak other languages is an advantage.
- Positive work attitude and a team player.
- Knowledge in Opera Micros System.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Nitec/Higher Nitec, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent.