Position: Facilities Security Officer
Reporting to: Facilities Security Supervisor
Maintains safe and secure environment for guests and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitor surveillance equipment, building inspection.
- Candidates will part of Fire Fighting Team.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Maintain the environment by monitoring and setting of building and equipment controls.
- Ensure operations of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunction, calling for repair, evaluation on new equipment and technique.
- Response to alarm and investigate disturbance.
- Able to write simple reports.
- Candidates are required to undergo cross-training with Engineering Department.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Candidates with Basic Firefighting and Facilities maintenance are most welcomed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Fire Safety/Security.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work shift hours.